Thursday, March 6, 2014

March 6

Well I'm tired again tonight but at least it's finally Thursday. Yay! So I got home this morning and got TK up and off to school, then TH and I made some breakfast and watched a couple of episodes of Orange is the New Black. Went to bed around 11:00 again and got up at 7:30. Took a shower and hung out with them until it was time to come to work. So that's pretty much it.

I'll probably stop by Randall's on the way home in the morning to pick up a couple of things. I also need to get a couple of dollars in cash so TK can buy his lunch at school. He usually takes a lunch but tomorrow they're going to visit the high school he'll being going to next year (OMG!!) and they're going to eat lunch there. So he needs money :-) Then...I dunno. TH and I are going to go check out a new credit union because we got approved to refinance my car!! We should get an interest rate that's almost half of what we're paying now so it should lower the payments by about $100/month. So that's cool :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, half a can of Spam, zucchini "hash browns", and shredded cheese. Maybe 9 or so net carbs? Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I have some more enchilada stuff.

Song: Selena Gomez - Love You Like a Love Song. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Lower car payment!

Worst thing: Still dealing with shit from my dad :-/

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment