Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3

Aaaaaaaah crap. So it's actually colder tonight than it was last night but it's not windy so it actually feels a little warmer. To me, at least. I think the high temperature today was like 42 or something and by the time I left for work at 9:00 it was about 35 and it had started raining. Now it's just below freezing with a wintry mix falling. TK's school has already called for a 2 hour delay but I'm thinking if it keeps up the way it's looking like they'll probably end up cancelling. So that's cool. The drive home in the morning could be...interesting, though. Sigh.

So I got home this morning and got TK off to school. I gave him a ride down to the bus stop since it was like, 26 with a wind chill of 14 :-/ Got back and hung out with TH for a while, made some breakfast, and watched a couple of episodes of Orange is the New Black. Ended up not going to bed until almost 11:00 and got up when TK got home. So I'm like, seriously tired tonight :-( Played a little Minecraft with TK until time for TH to get home, then made some rice, cornbread, and heated up some leftover chili for dinner. And now I'm at work watching the radar all night.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, half a can of Spam, and shredded cheese. 7 or so, maybe. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought chili with me.

Song: The Wallflowers - 6th Avenue Heartache. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Applied for a credit limit increase on my credit card and got approved! (Actually that might be a good thing and a bad thing, lol)

Worst thing: I got a fucking jury duty summons in the mail. So now I have to register and hope I don't get picked. I got called a couple of years ago and ended up being on a jury for a fucking murder trial >:-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment