Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 20

Finally Thursday night! The other guy here at work called in sick for this afternoon so our boss stayed late and I came in 2 hours early. Yay, overtime? I told them that if he's still sick when he's supposed to come in tomorrow night I could work for him but I'm really hoping I don't have to. I mean, the overtime would be nice but I'm really ready for my weekend :-/

So this morning on my way home I stopped by HEB for a couple of things. I probably would have waited until Friday but we were completely out of bread and TK always takes a sandwich for lunch. So I had to do it today. Got home and got TK off to school, made breakfast and watched a couple of episodes of Lost with TH, and went to bed a little late. Got up early and came to work early and that's pretty much it for the day.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. 3 net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought some cheese and pepperoni, or I still have tuna left over from last night.

Song: Hot Hot Heat - Oh Goddamnit. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: There's a resident here at work who has been saying he was going to buy me a college-themed beanie hat (the golf course in the neighborhood out here is affiliated with the local university, so our uniforms and hats match the team colors). He brought me one today! So sweet :-)

Worst thing: Long night at work :-/

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment