Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19

Holy crap I'm tired tonight. I slept about 6 hours but I guess that wasn't enough to make up for yesterday. Yesterday I only got about 4 :-/ So yesterday morning I got off work, stopped for some coffee, and went to pick up my mom. We went over to the hospital, which is on the other freaking side of town from where any of us live. And of course traffic sucked. My sister was asleep when we got there so we woke her up, lol. The NICU didn't open for the day until 10:00 so we hung out with her for a while, took her downstairs so she could get out of the room for a little bit, and got some more coffee. She was doing fine - still in some pain but able to get up and move around a little. So that was good to see! When it was finally time to go see the baby only one of us at a time was allowed to go in with my sister so our mom sat in the waiting room while I went first. I didn't get to hold her but I could touch her and stuff. She's so cute and so freaking tiny!! I took some pictures, of course. Our mom went in with her afterwards and they were gone for freaking ever! I seriously almost fell asleep in the waiting room. We left pretty quick after that, I dropped my mom off at her house, and got home at almost 3:00. Slept for a while, went to work, and was tireder than shit all night. Sigh.

This morning I went home and TH was up so I went straight to bed. Got up around 1:00 and watched a few episodes of Lost with TH. TK got home and we just kinda hung out until it was time for me to come to work. So other than that not too much going on.

Noms for the days: Stayed keto!

Song: Toby Keith - Should've Been a Cowboy. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Both my sister and the baby seem to be doing well!

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment