Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 16

Sunday night again. Sigh. Another cold front blew through this morning - it's not really terribly cold, but it is windier than fuck out there. I actually woke up fairly early today and I didn't take a nap before I came to work but surprisingly I'm not too tired! Not yet, at least. And, today was TH and my anniversary!! 15 years, if you can believe it. And we haven't killed each other yet, lol. It sucked though because on Sundays he works from 7-7 and then I leave for work at 9:00. So we really didn't get to see each other very much :-(

So Friday I got home from work and everyone was still asleep so I went on to bed. TH woke me up before he left and TK and I got out and did some stuff. I took him to get a haircut and he looks so freaking cute now! We went by Toys R Us to check out the new stuff, stopped by Sprouts for some TVP crumbles and flax meal, and went by Randall's for a couple of things. I bought 4 24 ounce beers - I drank one Friday night and one Saturday night! And the other 2 will sit there until next Friday night :-) Got home and played some Pixelmon, then I made a frozen pizza for TH and TK. I had wings :-) TH got home and we watched the new Robocop movie. It was actually pretty good! I was tired so I went on to bed when he did.

Saturday we slept a little late then did some laundry and some serious cleaning. Our bathroom had been needing it for...a while, lol. Finished all of that up and played some more Pixelmon until time for TH to get home. I made them another frozen pizza and I had pork rind pizza nachos. We watched Her. It wasn't bad, really, but it wasn't that great. So whatever. I went to bed a little after TH did.

Sunday we got up kinda early and basically just hung out all day. Played a little more Pixelmon and I made some ham fajita skillet type stuff for dinner before TH got home. And now I'm at work. School starts back tomorrow so Spring Break is over, that stupid music festival is over, and things are much quieter here now. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day so it might be a little busy if everyone is going to go out partying or whatever but it shouldn't be as bad as it might be since it's Monday night. We'll see though.

So my mom texted me as I was getting ready to come to work. Apparently my sister, who is 30-something weeks pregnant now, is in the hospital because they're afraid there might be something wrong with the baby :-/ She said it wasn't moving like it should be. The same thing happened with TK, and they ended up inducing me about a week early. When he was born they found out that there was a knot in the umbilical cord. Apparently that can be like, really bad, so we were lucky! Anyway, they're going to keep her overnight and do some more monitoring in the morning. If it doesn't look any better they'll probably go ahead and do the C-Section tomorrow or Tuesday. So whenever they decide to do it I'll probably go pick up my mom after I get off work and go up there. I'm thinking that surely there's nothing seriously wrong because they don't seem to be in a big hurry to do anything. So that's good, right?

I...dunno what else. I managed to pull a freaking butt muscle or something stretching to scrub the corners of the shower the other day. So that's tons of fun :-/

Noms for the weekend: Keto all weekend! And after almost a week of no drinking, I had one on Friday and one on Saturday. Well, technically 2, I guess. They were 24 ounce beers. But yay!!

Song: Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Random shuffle.

Best thing: 15 years!!! Crazy, lol.

Worst thing: Hoping nothing's really wrong with my sister :-(

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment