Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 4

Holy crap I am freaking tired tonight. I didn't sleep well :-( So I watched the weather and stuff all night last night. It pretty much rained and sleeted almost all night. By the time I got ready to go home they were reporting ice on bridges and overpasses in a lot of areas. Luckily I didn't really run into anything really bad though. It was really wet but there were just a few spots that were a little slick. So that was cool. TK's school had called a late start the night before and they didn't end up cancelling, which disappointed him a little.

So I got home and hung out with TH for a while. Since we didn't have to get TK up early we watched an episode of Orange is the New Black. Got TK up and off to school and I went to bed around 9:30. I woke up at like 1:00 and couldn't go back to sleep for some reason. TK got home and I hung out with him for a while then took another nap. We still had leftover chili for dinner so I didn't make dinner. And now I'm at work.

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. Iced coffee and cheese on the way to work. 4 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought a salad and some chili.

Song: We Love Katamari Soundtrack - Katamari on the Swing. From the video game We Love Katamari. Drives TK nuts when I sing this, lol. NAAAAH, na na na na na na na, na na na na na NAAAAAAH :-)

Best thing: No problems getting home this morning!

Worst thing: Soooo tired :-(

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment