Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17

Monday night. So I never heard anything else from my mom last night about my sister so I went home and went straight to bed. TH got TK up and off to school. I slept until TK got home then we played Pixelmon for a while. Sonic had a half price deal on cheeseburgers today so TH stopped on his way home and bought us burgers. Nom :-)

My mom texted me after I got up today and said that my sister had her C-section this afternoon. The baby is in the NICU right now because it's having some breathing problems but other than that everything seems to be ok. So yay! After I get off in the morning I'm going to go pick up my mom and we're going to go see them. Oh yeah! It's a girl - they're going to name her Emily :-) They already have 2 boys so I'm sure she's happy! And supposedly she got her tubes tied while they were at it because they seriously don't need another kid. But that's a whole different story...

Noms for the day: Breakfast - a couple of pieces of cheese. 1 net carb. Some almonds, cheese, and pepperoni when I woke up - 4 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought 2 bunless cheeseburgers with me.

Song: The White Stripes - My Doorbell. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Seems like nothing wrong with my sister or the baby!

Worst thing: Stupid St. Patrick's Day people at work >:-(

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment