Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5

Man, I am tired again tonight! Got home this morning and got TK off to school and once again ended up staying up way too late. TH was up when I got home so after TK left I put together a lasagna/enchilada/cabbage type casserole for dinner, we made some breakfast, and watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and another episode of Orange is the New Black. I went to bed around 11:00 and woke up when TK got home. Stayed up and hung out with them for a little while, then took another nap. Got up at 8:00 and now I'm at work.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. 4 net carbs. Iced coffee and a flax bun on my way to work - 3 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought some of the casserole thingie.

Song: Grouplove - Shark Attack. A new one!

Best thing: TH bought a new lawn mower so he was finally able to mow! The yard was getting...unruly :-)

Worst thing: Sooooo freaking tired :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment