Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24

Not much going on today. Got home this morning and got TK off to school then went to bed pretty early. Got up when TK got home, swept, took out the trash, and played Pixelmon with him until almost time for TH to get home. Made a cabbage/chicken buffalo alfredo skillet thingie for dinner. It was good :-) Tomorrow I need to try to go to bed as early as I possibly can because I have to go to freaking jury duty. Sigh. I'm supposed to be there at 1:30 so I'm trying to figure out how early I need to leave to get there on time. It doesn't help that the courthouse is downtown and parking fucking sucks, either. There are supposed to be like 20 spots reserved for jurors but I'll bet they fill up fast. So it could get interesting :-/

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. Chicken skillet stuff for dinner. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I still have some leftover keto pizza here at work.

Song: Pharrell Williams - Happy. TK has been listening to this song constantly lately. It's finally starting to grow on me, lol.

Best thing: Actually slept pretty well!

Worst thing: Found out tonight that the guy here at work who has been out sick for like 3 weeks is definitely not coming back :-(

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment