Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 26

Not much going on today. Got home this morning and got TK off to school and went to bed pretty early. A new update for Xbox 360 Minecraft that came out this morning so I wanted to have time this afternoon to play with TK and check it out. It's awesome, by the way! They added in a lot of new stuff from the PC version of Minecraft :-) So I got up a little after TK got home, we played some Minecraft for a while, and made hamburgers for dinner. And now I'm at work. There's been a chance of rain all day but it's just now starting to drizzle. So I dunno.

While I was asleep TH made a couple of batches of flax buns and cleaned the oven. It was getting pretty dirty! The self-cleaning feature works nicely, though. I helped him wipe up all of the residue from the bottom after I got up so that was fun, lol.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - a flax bun with peanut butter. Lunch before work - a hamburger patty with cheese, green beans, and spinach. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I still have part of a salad left over from last night.

Song: St. Vincent - Digital Witness. A new one!

Best thing: One of the residents here at work stopped by to say hi and handed me a rose! So sweet :-)

Worst thing: Traffic on the way to work was like, really annoying for some reason. Stupid peoples >:-(

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment