Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10

Not much going on today. It started raining after I got to work and I think it's supposed to rain off and on all night. Warm tomorrow, then a windy-ass cold front blows through tomorrow night. Lovely :-/

I had planned on stopping by HEB on my way home this morning for a couple of things but I forgot my wallet at home. So I guess I'll try to do that in the morning. So, I got home and everyone was still asleep so I went to bed pretty early. Got up before TH left for work and hung out with him for a little bit. He left and I made some breakfast then played a little Minecraft and Ghosts with TK. I was still kinda tired so I took a quick nap at about 6:30. And now I'm at work.

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese after I got up - 4 net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I still have the leftover enchilada stuff.

Song: KONGOS - Come With Me Now. Another new one.

Best thing: At least I didn't get pulled over while I didn't have my wallet with me? XD

Worst thing: Busy and annoying at work >:-(

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment