Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31

It's the last day of the freaking year! Holy crap!! And oh my lord is it busy at work. I swear if I hear "Happy New Year!!" one more fucking time I'm going to drag somebody out of their car and stomp the ever-loving snot out of them. Ahem. Anyway... :-)

So I got home this morning and everyone was still asleep so I played a little Black Ops 2 online. TH got up and we made some eggs and fried up some of our pork sausage stuff for breakfast. It got kinda late so we decided to wait until tomorrow to stuff the sausages. TH mixed together the pork and chicken stuff and added a few more spices and a little beer for flavor. So now we have about 5 1/2 pounds of meat to make into sausages! I went to bed around 11 but didn't sleep very well. Got up around 3:00 and TK and I watched the new Thor movie. I took another quick nap at about 6:30. So I'm a little tired tonight but surprisingly not as bad as I expected.

TK's hand was still pretty swollen when he first woke up but he iced it a few times today and it seems to be going down. He can move it more without it hurting as bad too so it is getting better! I hate it when there's something wrong with my poor little butthead :-(

What else? I'm thinking if everyone is still asleep when I get home tomorrow (and they probably will be) I may just go on to bed so I can get up early and do stuff. I put a bag of chicken thighs down to thaw so I can throw them in the crockpot before I go to bed. I know we're going to make sausage but we need something else to eat, lol.

Noms for the day: Breakfast/lunch split - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. 4 net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 1 net carb. Lunch when I got to work - 1 ounce of almonds, 3 ounces cheese, 2 ounces pepperoni. 3 net carbs. If I get hungry later I have some tuna with shredded cheese, mayo, and relish, or I made a cream cheese/chocolate "cheesecake fluff" that I found on Reddit. So well under 20 for the day :-)

Song: BBC Symphony - Auld Lang Syne. Cheesy? Yep :-D

Best thing: TK is doing better!!

Worst thing: Started my period this morning (of course) so freaking cramps :-/

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment