Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4

Not much going on again today. Right now it looks like the wind shift and the cold front is going to move through just before I leave work in the morning. So that should be fun to drive in, lol. It's all humid and foggy and kinda gross out right now. I think when I get home in the morning TH and I are going to drop TK off at school and go by Sam's for a couple of things. I need to go by Walgreen's and pick up my medicine, too. So there's that.

Got home this morning and got TK off to school then made some breakfast and hung out with TH for a while. We started watching Kick Ass again but I got tired and went to bed halfway through. Got up around 6:00 and TK had gotten his package from Mega Bloks. I don't remember if I mentioned it yet or not, but basically ever since he lost his whole Halo Mega Bloks collection when the house burned down he has been trying to replace any of the stuff that he can. So he contacted them to see if it would be possible to buy replacement figures and stuff for some of the older sets that you can't find in the stores anymore. They said unfortunately, no, but wanted to send him a little something anyway. Well, that "little something" ended up being 3 whole sets! Totally fucking cool :-) I took some pictures but I don't wanna mess with them right now :-P I'll try and post them tomorrow. So we opened them up and messed around with them until it was time for me to come to work. TH made sausages for dinner, and before I went to bed I had mixed up some cauliflower "potato" salad so we had that too. It was good!

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. Dinner at home - 3 sausage links, cauliflower "potato" salad. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I still have a container of ham fajitas and cauliflower "rice".

Song: Good Charlotte, M. Shadows, Synester Gates - The River. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Awesome customer service from Mega Bloks!

Worst thing: Cramps :-/

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment