Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3

Quiet again today. Although, I did get to work tonight and one of the gates is broken. Again. It's always something, lol. Got home this morning and got TK off to school, then hung out with TH for a little while and went to bed. Got up a little after TK got home and just kinda hung out with him until TH got home. I watched him play the Ghosts campaign on the highest difficulty. It was entertaining, to say the least. I didn't cook anything for dinner so we just had leftovers.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - nothing. Lunch before I left for work - jalapeno cheese bread. Iced coffee on the way to work. When I get hungry later I have leftover ham fajitas and cauliflower rice.

Song: The Airborne Toxic Event - Hell and Back. Heard this on the radio earlier and thought it sounded familiar. It's from the movie The Dallas Buyer's Club, apparently.

Best thing: Scored another copy of Black Ops 2 on Ebay for $16.50, with free shipping. They're still going for $30 used at Gamestop :-)

Worst thing: Cramps :-/

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment