Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 10

Tuesday night. After tonight I'm halfway done with the week. Yay :-/ Still cold tonight but not quite as cold as it has been. There were no major ice problems on the way home this morning, but I did run across a few puddles that had frozen over on the roads. So that was kinda exciting. The other guy at work texted me earlier to see if I wanted a little overtime next week. He's supposed to work til 10:00 next Wednesday but he wants to leave at 7:00. So I would come in 3 hours early. If the boss approves it, I figure why not? A little extra cash never hurt. Oh, and TH is working for someone at his site tomorrow, so even though he missed Monday he'll actually end up with 41 hours this week instead of 37 1/2. So that's cool.

Got home this morning and got TK off to school, hung out with TH for just a little while, then went to bed. TK's buddy came home with him but he was only going to stay for a while so I got up and wrapped a couple of TK's Christmas presents. We had already bought him 2 little Transformer dudes, and the box of bb's from Amazon showed up today. He found it on the porch when he got home and brought it inside. I'm pretty sure he thinks it's a Lego set, lol. His buddy left and we played a little Black Ops 2 until TH got home, then had leftover carne asada stuff for dinner. I'm thinking maybe make hamburgers or something tomorrow. Dunno. Since TH is filling in on the early shift he'll be home before TK gets home. So I think I'm going to get TK off to school in the morning and then play some video games BY MY FREAKING SELF!!!! :-)

Saw my old patrol guy buddy last night. He says they have a guy quitting at the end of December, so if I still want to transfer over it's pretty much mine if I want it. I just have to decide!! It would pay at least $1 more per hour, plus there's plenty of opportunity for overtime. Theoretically they are "working on" a raise for us here, but I'm not holding my fucking breath. I've already been here 5 years with out a raise >:-( And it would be something different! But...it would be something different! I'm not great with change :-/

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. Snack when I got up - a chicken leg. Lunch at home - leftover carne asada stuff. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I still have some carne asada stuff here at work, or I have some pumpkin/cream cheese...stuff that I made tonight. It's pretty tasty!

Song: The Toadies - Possum Kingdom. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Box full of bbs!!! Literally. Like, 20,000 of them :-)

Worst thing: They brought us a nice new(ish) chair here at work. But they threw away the little ratty one that I liked :-(

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment