Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11

Halfway through the week! It's going to be weird coming to work Friday night and staying home Sunday night. There's supposed to be a big party at the clubhouse Friday night but I'm thinking that most people should be there already by the time I get here. Dunno. I think there's a like a 70% chance of rain, too, so that should be fun.

I was kinda tired when I got home this morning so I didn't stay up very late. Got TK off to school, made some breakfast, and just kinda hung out for a while. I got up around 7:00 and TH had made burgers for dinner. So that's pretty much it.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - cheese and pepperoni. Lunch before work - 2 burger patties, shredded cheese, and a chicken leg. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought a couple more burger patties, or I still have the carne asada stuff. I should probably go ahead and eat that, lol.

Song: Halo Reach OST - New Alexandria Suite. The music from the Halo Reach level New Alexandria.

Best thing: A little nice quiet time this morning!

Worst thing: Headache, kinda :-/

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment