Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 5

Finally Thursday night!! And yeah, it got cold. It blew through here about 4:00 this morning and by the time I got home it was already down to about 40. I got home and got TK off to school then just kinda hung out with TH for a while. I didn't really feel like going to Sam's and TH didn't feel like getting out early so he just waited and went later after I went to bed. So that worked. I went to bed kinda late but slept pretty good and got up around 6:00. I played a little Black Ops 2 and some Minecraft with TK until it was time to come to work.

I'm planning on dropping TK off at school in the morning and going by HEB for a couple of things. Still need to pick up my medicine from Walgreen's, too. That is, of course, if the world doesn't ice over in the morning like they're kind of expecting, and they don't cancel school. And if my boss can get here in the morning so I can leave :-/ On one hand it would be kinda cool if everything iced over and they cancelled school, but I really don't want to be stuck here all day tomorrow. There's an even better chance for ice this weekend, which sucks because TH works 7 am-7 pm Saturday and Sunday. So hopefully it will just stay cold, and that's it. No ice!

Noms for the day: Breakfast - cheese, pepperoni, and peanuts. Dinner at home - hot dog in a bowl. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later, I stopped by Wendy's on the way here and bought 3 Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers. I'll take the buns off of them and have burger guts :-)

Song: Limp Bizkit - Rollin'. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Ordered a set of airsoft guns this morning for TK's Christmas present! This is gonna be fun!!

Worst thing: The big boss wants us to start counting the cars that come through here at work on the overnight shift. He wants to "see how busy it is". Presumably this has something to do with the raises we asked for. I have a bad feeling that I'm gonna get fucked on this raise if he decides that 3rd shift doesn't need any more money >:-(

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment