Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 12

Thursday night. So just tonight and tomorrow night and I am off for 2 days! Then next week is a short week, so that will be cool. I talked to my mom earlier today and she wants me to come see her next Friday so we can go Christmas shopping. I'm like, I really don't have any Christmas shopping to do! I think I'm going to go ahead and do it though, because that's TK's last day of school before Christmas and if I wait until after he gets off I'll be stuck having to spend the night. So maybe it won't be too bad.

Stopped by Randall's on the way home this morning and picked up one of the spiral sliced hams that they had on sale for $1.49/lb. That's half price! Dunno when we might cook it but I stuck it in the freezer for whenever, lol. Got home and got TK off to school, made some breakfast, and watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with TH. Hung out for a little while then went to bed. I slept until about 8:00 so I'm really not very tired tonight. I'm going to try to go to bed kinda early tomorrow so I can get up and play with TK when he gets home from school. I got an email that the sausage stuffer attachment is at Home Depot now so I may go by in the morning and pick it up. And, the package from Walmart (the airsoft guns and targets) should be delivered tomorrow afternoon. So I can finish getting everything wrapped, and I'm pretty much done!

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 6 little sausages, 2 eggs, and shredded cheese. Iced coffee and 2 ounces of almonds on the way to work. I brought leftover sausages and eggs to work, and if I get hungry later I still have the burger patties from last night.

Song: The Ready Set - Love Like Woe. Random shuffle.

Best thing: The guys at the clubhouse invited us to their employee Christmas party next week! I mean, I don't think I'm gonna go, but it was nice of them anyway :-)

Worst thing: The scale hasn't moved in almost 2 weeks :-/ Dunno if I'm doing something wrong, or what. It's getting a little frustrating >:-(

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment