Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7

Wednesday night, so only one day left this week! It seems like this has been a really long week for some reason. Dunno. So I got home this morning and got TK off to school, watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with TH, and went to bed kinda early. Woke up a little after TK got home and couldn't fall asleep again so I got up. Hung out with them for a while, watched a couple of episodes of Lost, made burgers for dinner, and now I'm at work.

Unless something happens, I'm going to go hang out with my neighbor buddy tomorrow!! Not sure what time yet so if I'm tired when I get home in the morning I may try to get a quick nap first. It should be fun :-) They're also talking about a pretty good chance for rain and storms tomorrow, which might not be so fun :-/

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. Almonds when I woke up. A hamburger patty and leftover broccoli for dinner. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I still have some taco stuff left over.

Song: Rage Against The Machine - Guerrilla Radio. Random shuffle once again.

Best thing: Got my new shoes today! My old ones were still in decent shape but the insides were starting to fuck up, which made my feet hurt. So yay!

Worst thing: Kinda tired but not too bad.

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment