Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 15

Thursday night! So totally ready for the weekend :-) They're having a big event out here at the clubhouse so this morning before I left work I had employees start coming in at like 4:30. Should be the same thing tomorrow morning, too. And for some reason it has been busier than shit here tonight, which is awesome :-/ Only about 5 hours to go though. Yay!

So I got home this morning and got TK off to school, watched the season finale of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and a couple of episodes of Lost with TH, and went to bed around 11:00. Got up at 7:00 and we made breakfast for dinner - eggs, sausage, and pancakes. And now I'm at work. When I get home tomorrow if I'm not too tired I think TH and I are going to go running around for a while. Should be fun :-)

Noms for the day: Still not great :-/

Song: P!nk - Just Like A Pill. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Decent sleep today.

Worst thing: Busy at work :-(

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment