Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 14

Not as tired tonight, so yay! And it's Wednesday night so only one day left until the weekend. Double yay! Got home this morning and got TK off to school, watched a couple of episodes of Lost with TH, and went to bed. Got up at 8:00, took a shower, hung out with them for a while, and now I'm at work. Other than that, not much going on.

Last night after I got to work a guy showed up saying he was here to "flock" the clubhouse - that is, stick pink plastic flamingos all over the front lawn. We weren't expecting anything like this to happen, so I wasn't really sure if I was supposed to let them in or not. I decided to go ahead and do it because I figured if it was something the clubhouse had arranged and just forgot to tell us about, if I didn't let them in, I would get my ass chewed. However, if it wasn't something that the clubhouse had arranged and they weren't expecting it, I would still get my ass chewed. But the clubhouse is bad about having shit going on and not letting us know about it! They've had plumbers come in the middle of the night, people showing up early for golf tournaments, and when we had a TV show filming out here some days the whole freaking film crew would show up at like 2 AM with no warning. So I've kinda developed an "anything goes" kind of attitude as far as the clubhouse goes. But I still kinda stressed about it all night. When my boss got here this morning I told him about it and he said he would see what was going on. So I was on my way home and he called to say that he had talked to one of the club employees and yep, it was something they were expecting. So yay, I did the right thing but FUCKING OH MY HOLY FUCK YOU PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP US IN THE FUCKING LOOP!!!!!!! Ahem. So it ended well :-)

Noms for the day: Yeah, we're just not gonna talk about that... :-/

Song: Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better. A new one tonight!

Best thing: No ass chewing!!

Worst thing: Bad keto girl :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment