Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20

So, I got busy last night and didn't get a chance to write. So now it's Tuesday night, yay! Pretty much the same routine yesterday and today though so it's not like we missed anything, lol. Got home and got TK off to school, hung out with TH for a little bit, went to bed, got up when TK got home, and hung out with him until TH got home. Then went to work. Exciting, huh? We had leftovers for dinner last night but tonight I made a cabbage/Spam/alfredo sauce skillet thingie that was really good. Nom :-)

And and and...I have discovered the world of console game emulators!! I mean, I knew they existed but I had never messed with them. So I downloaded a couple of different ones, and a couple of games, and OMG it is the coolest thing ever! So now I can play Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, and Game Boy games. That's all that my laptop will run, at least. We managed to get Gamecube games running on the computer at home though. It's freaking awesome :-)

Noms for the day(s): Super keto!!

Song: Cage The Elephant - Take It Or Leave It. A new one!

Best thing: Soooooo many games.... XD

Worst thing: My mom texted me earlier and she was all whiny because she hadn't talked to me in a few days. She doesn't realize I guess that her being so whiny is what makes me not want to talk to her very often :-/

Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment