Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 25

Sunday night, back at work. And it's the day before Memorial Day so it's like, super freaking busy. Sigh. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. It's raining and storming a little, too. Originally there was like a 30% chance of rain for today and tonight but then it started looking like it would stay out to the west of town. I don't think the part of town where I live is getting anything but out here at work definitely is. I think there's a chance tomorrow too so I guess we'll see what happens.

So Friday morning I stopped by Randall's on my way home and this time they had some of my low carb tortillas. So yay! Got home and got TK off to school, watched an episode of Lost with TH, then we went to Home Depot to look at a new BBQ grill. Originally we had planned on going to Sam's but we got distracted, lol. We ended up going to Lowe's and to HEB to look at grills. He still wants to look around a little bit but I think we've decided on one of the ones at Home Depot. So we picked up a couple of things that we needed from HEB, stopped by KFC for some lunch, and had time to watch a couple more episodes of Lost before he had to leave for work. I took a nap until a little bit after TK got home, hung out with him, made some fajita stuff for dinner so they could have nachos, and when TH got home we watched another episode of Lost for movie night. TH went to bed and TK and I stayed up for a while playing Ghosts then went outside to see if we could see anything from the meteor shower but it was too cloudy. Turns out it kinda sucked though so I guess we really didn't miss anything, lol.

Saturday we slept kinda late then went and got haircuts!!!! TK got his trimmed all the way around so it's not super short, but it's short enough that it will be good for summer. It's still totally cute, though. And I had 8 inches cut off!! I left it long enough that I can still pull it back into a ponytail through my hat, so I still have like a 10 inch long ponytail. But holy shit it feels short! It'll be good for swimming and stuff this summer though. It's kinda cute, too! So we finished up there then went by Walmart to look at toys and swimming stuff. TK got a new pair of swim shorts and a shirt, and I found a new pair of swim shorts. I guess I'll probably just wear the T-shirt I wore last year. Got home and hung out for a while and cooked a couple of frozen pizzas for dinner. A couple of his buddies from school came by and they hung out in the front yard being crazy for a while. TH got home and we had dinner and watched a couple of episodes of Lost for movie night. I was pretty tired so I went on to bed early. I think TK ended up staying up super late, though.

Sunday we slept kinda late, hung out for a while, did some cleaning and laundry, then I took a nap. Made breakfast taco type stuff with the leftover fajita meat, hung out with them after TH got home, and now I'm at work. So that's pretty much it, lol. Tomorrow TK is out of school for the holiday so I'll probably try to go to bed pretty early. I would kinda like to go swimming or something but I dunno. It's supposed to rain. Oh, and THE PEOPLE!!!!!! Holy shit at the people that would be like, anywhere we could go. Also the public pools don't even open until after school is out so...yeah.

Noms for the weekend: Keto!!!

Song: Dope - Nothing For Me Here. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Haircut!!

Worst thing: Busy at work.

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment