Sunday, May 11, 2014

May 11

So, today's Mother's Day. Yeehaw, right? I texted my mom earlier today to say hi and of course she was kinda whiny. Sigh. TH and TK bought me a Minecraft critter pack and a Lego Movie Unikitty Kechain Light to hang on my backpack. So that was AWESOME!!!!

Let's see...Friday morning I stopped by Randall's on my way home to pick up a few things. Got home and got TK off to school, watched a couple of episodes of Lost with TH, and took a nap. Got up when TK got home and we hung out for a little bit then I made fajitas for dinner. My neighbor buddy came over and we hung out for a little while :-) TH got home and we watched a couple more episodes of Lost for movie night. He went to bed and TK and I stayed up for a while playing Ghosts (for the first time in like, forever)

Saturday we slept kinda late, did some laundry and cleaning, then went geocaching again!! I think we found like 3 or 4 before we got hot and decided to quit, lol. Went by Target to look at toys, stopped at HEB for a couple of things, and just kinda hung out until time for TH to get home. He ended up having to work an hour late so we had leftover fajita stuff for dinner and watched an episode of Lost before he went to bed. TK and I stayed up for a while and played some Xbox Minecraft.

Sunday we slept late again, did some more laundry, and played some PC Minecraft. I made chicken, roasted brussels sprouts, and mashed cauliflower for dinner. Nom :-) TH got home and we had dinner and just kinda hung out until time for me to come to work. It's humid and pretty windy out here right now. We never did get any of the storms that they were calling for Friday but there's supposed to be another chance tomorrow night. So it might be raining on my way to work. Awesome, lol.

Oh, and the flea collars that we ordered showed up Saturday so we collared everyone. They were not happy about that, lol. It's been a whole day now though and so far everyone is still wearing a collar, so yay!

Noms for the weekend: Keto!!!

Song: Jay-Z, Linkin Park - Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Awesome Mother's Day stuff :-)

Worst thing: Kinda tired but not too bad.

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment