Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 22

Thursday night!! Not really much going on again today. I stopped by Randall's on my way home this morning because they have my awesome low carb tortillas on sale this week. Of course, they were sold out. Sigh. I still picked up some milk and some sugar-free pancake syrup though. So it was worth it, lol. Got home and got TK off to school then messed around a little bit with putting some of the game emulators and games on the big computer. Still awesome, by the way. We made breakfast - eggs, sausage patties, and pancakes!! And they were amazing!! Watched a couple of episodes of Lost with TH, went to bed sometime after noon, and got up at like 7:30. Took a shower, hung out with them for a little bit, and now I'm at work. TH made some more flax buns and a meat and veggie skillet thing for dinner while I was asleep. He and TK went to Target after school and bought some more toys, of course.

So this is Memorial Day weekend. Woohoo, lol. Not sure what we're going to do but I kinda want to go do something. TK is out of school Monday but of course TH and I both still have to work. So I dunno. I think there's a chance for some rain Sunday and Monday. I would kinda be ok with it just raining its ass off all weekend, lol.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 sausage patties, and 2 flax pancakes. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I have some carnitas stuff that TH made for dinner.

Song: Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Saw my cop buddy last night! Tonight is the last day he's going to be stuck with his trainee dude so he should be able to come by more often :-)

Worst thing: So....long story short - one of TH's nephews is dead and another one has been arrested for manslaughter :-/ Apparently they were fighting and one of them hit the other one, causing him to fall and hit his head. So that totally, totally sucks :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment