Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May 12

Tired again tonight :-/ It has rained most of the day and we've had a few storms but thankfully nothing like last night! The last estimate I saw said that my part of town got almost 5 inches of rain! Crazy stuff, lol.

So I got home this morning, got TK off to school, watched an episode of Lost with TH, and went to bed. Got up a little bit after TK got home and just kinda hung out with him for a while. TH got home and we made burgers for dinner. Yay.

Noms for the day: Nothing for breakfast. A bunless burger for dinner. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I still have leftovers from last night.

Song: Blink-182 - What's My Age Again?. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Found out that my old boss who left to take the new job is moving back to his home state. TH would still kinda like to get that job so he might have a chance for it now!

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment