Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27

Welp, it rained and stormed almost all night last night, on my way home this morning, off and on most of the day, and got seriously bad after TH got home, but at least it calmed down long enough for me to get to work. So yay? Right after I got here though it started back up again. I think it's done for now, at least. There's nothing else out there on radar and all of the watches and warnings have expired. So yay!

So I got home this morning and got TK off to school, made some breakfast, and watched an episode of Lost with TH. I tried to go to bed pretty early but I don't sleep well when the weather's bad so I'm kinda tired tonight :-/ Got up a little after TK got home and cooked some meat for tacos. TH stopped by Sam's on his way home for a couple of things (yay for spinach!) and when he got home they had tacos for dinner. Nom :-) And now I'm at work.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. Iced coffee on the way to work. I brought a taco salad (with black soybeans!!!!) and some jello to work with me for dinner.

Song: Lorde - Tennis Court. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Finally bought the Unicorn and Space Cats camos for COD Ghosts. Cause I'm a dork :-)

Worst thing: Bad weather :-/

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment