Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 18

Sunday night, back at work. Sigh. The schedule here at work changed a little bit so now I get to see my buddy 3 nights a week and the new guy 2 nights a week instead of the other way around. So yay :-) So let's see...not really much going on this weekend. Friday morning I got home and got TK off to school, watched a few episodes of Lost with TH, then we went to Sprouts and HEB for a couple of things. Got home and he left for work and I took a nap until TK got home. We played a little Minecraft then I made chicken fajita type stuff for dinner. We watched a couple of episodes of Lost for movie night, TH went to bed, and TK and I stayed up a little later hanging out.

Saturday we slept kinda late, did some cleaning and laundry, played some Ghosts and Black Ops 2, then I made hamburgers and fries (roasted cauliflower for me) for dinner. TH got home and we watched a couple of episodes of Lost, then he went on to bed. TK and I stayed up until about 3:30 playing Minecraft :-)

Sunday we slept late again, played some more Minecraft, and had leftover chicken fajita stuff for dinner after TH got home. I slept late enough that I didn't need a nap before work, so that was nice. And now I'm here at work. So far it has been kinda slow but I know once school is out (in like 3 weeks) it's going to get busy. Sigh. Soooo many children :-/

Noms for the weekend: All keto!! I'm back on track :-)

Song: Green Day, U2 - The Saints Are Coming. Random shuffle.

Best thing: I found some BLACK FUCKING SOY BEANS at HEB on Friday!!! I had been looking for them for freaking ever but hadn't been able to find them anywhere locally. Until now :-) They are super low carb and really tasty! I added a can to the chicken fajita stuff Friday night. Yay!!

Worst thing: Cramps :-(

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment