Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 28

Not much going on today. Got home this morning and got TK off to school, tried out a couple of new recipes, watched a few episodes of Lost with TH, and went to bed around 12:30. Got up at 8:00, hung out with TH and TK for a little bit, and now I'm at work. TH got busy and didn't make dinner (sigh) so I brought a salad with tuna to work with me. He swears he's going to cook tomorrow night. We'll see, lol.

So this morning I made a no-bake Jello Cheesecake type thing using lime jello. It was freaking awesome!! I'm thinking maybe next time I might try the almond meal crust like one guy mentioned in the comments. Ohhh, or maybe leave out the jello and add a little cocoa powder...so many possibilities! I also made a batch of chocolate coconut bars (basically Mounds candy bars) since I finally got some unsweetened shredded coconut. Mine didn't turn out nearly as pretty as the ones in the picture because I had a little trouble with the whole dipping process, but they taste amazing!! I mean like, seriously nom! So now I have 2 more easy little treats that I can make :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - half a small bag of sunflower seeds and a chocolate coconut thing. Iced coffee and 2 flax buns on the way to work. For dinner I brought a salad with tuna and a piece of the cheesecake stuff.

Song: Soundgarden - Spoonman. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Made some seriously noms!

Worst thing: Stupid boss was late this morning so I ran into extra stupid traffic >:-(

Yep yep yep.


No comments:

Post a Comment