Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18

Well, nothing got bombed or blew up today, so I guess that's good? And it's Thursday night, yay! It's a lot cooler tonight, and kinda windy. I think they're calling for lower 40s in the morning. That's definitely a change! It's been a little busy at work tonight. No idea why, though. I dunno, I'm just ready for my weekend. I'm pretty sure we're doing movie night tomorrow (Friday). TH said he can pick up the Papa Murphy's pizza on his way home from work since he drives right by one. That way I won't have to pick TK up from school and go get it! I'm kinda thinking about taking him to school in the morning though so I can go to the store and do a few things early. I have a couple of coupons to try the McDonald's egg white muffin thingie free so we could stop and get breakfast. Dunno yet.

So it never did rain much last night but after I got home this morning and went to bed it rained off and on until about noon. TH said that every time it would stop raining the cats would go outside and every time it would start back up they would all come running back in. That would explain allll the little muddy footprints everywhere. The first thing I did when I woke up this afternoon was sweep and mop the kitchen and dining room, and vacuum the living room and hallway. I swept the kitchen 2 more times before I came to work, and I probably really should have mopped it again. Holy FSM they made a mess :-/ Hopefully as windy as it is the ground will dry up enough overnight that I can get it clean tomorrow and it will stay (relatively) clean. There will always be mulch to pick up!

I didn't eat anything before I went to bed so when I got up I ate a roast beef sandwich and some chips, then hung out with TH for a little while. TK was playing online with his friends but we had time for a quick game of Black Ops 2 zombies before I had to come to work. I brought a little bit of Tater Tot Casserole, a salad, and a tangelo to work with me. We'll have pizza tomorrow night, with leftovers for Saturday or Sunday. Sprouts has boneless pork chops and pork roast on sale so I'm thinking about getting some of each. We could make pork chops one day next week, and cook up the roast, split it up and freeze it for quick meals later. We still have that frozen cooked chicken, too. I could do a big pot of meatless chili, using TVP instead of the hamburger meat. I think I have enough canned veggies to make a vegetable stew, too. Lots of stuff to cook! I love to make a lot of something at once so we have leftovers for a couple of days :-)

I need to do another Economics homework and quiz. They're due Sunday night. I think I have another 2 or 3 chapters before the 4th test April 30, and then the comprehensive final is due by May 9. So not looking forward to that :-/ I have pretty much written off Government and Psychology - there is no way I'm going to pass them. I missed a test for each one the week that we were moving. Sucks, but I'm kinda like...whatever. I'm so ready to be finished with this shit.

No pictures or anything, again. Yeah, I know. Deal with it :-P

Song: Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss. Ok so this video is actually where I first heard the song. The song is good, but the video is fucking hilarious. Again yes, I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy :-)

Best thing: I slept very well today. It was nice!

Worst thing: Little muddy footprints EVERYWHERE!! Floors, counters, top of the microwave... >:-(

Yeehaw

No comments:

Post a Comment