Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 16

Not much going on today. It's pretty slow at work, which is nice. It's kinda drizzly nasty and humid and gross though. I didn't think it was supposed to start raining until sometime tomorrow. I know they said that there's something like a 60% chance of rain for Thursday. TH wants to try to get the mailbox finished tomorrow and he needs my help with the cutting so we'll probably do that when I get home if it's not raining.

So I went home this morning and downloaded the new Black Ops 2 map pack so we wouldn't have to do it after TK got home from school. Hung out with TH for a little bit, then went to bed. Got up when TK came home and played around on the new maps with him for a little while. Mob of the Dead is neat, but kinda confusing. It's easy to get lost. I do like that when you die you become a ghost and you can revive yourself. I'll have to play it a little more to get the hang of the layout. The multiplayer maps are cool, but I see an awful lot of places for people to camp in a couple of them. I fucking hate campers >:-(

TH got home and for dinner we reheated leftovers and made some mashed potatoes. I had the rest of the sausage/veggie stuff, leftover asparagus, and a little bit of macaroni and potatoes. Before I went to bed yesterday I ate a veggie burger and some chips. After TK got home I had some carrots and celery with hummus, and a few strawberries and grapes. Then dinner, and I brought a salad and a tangelo to eat at work. So I did ok today. I need to start using the little pedal thingie that we bought.

I can't really think of anything else. No pictures or anything, really. I'm kinda tired tonight. Hopefully I can sleep a little bit more tomorrow. Hopefully. Definitely want to try and play a little Black Ops 2 in the morning, though. I need to go back to Sprouts, too. We finished the strawberries and grapes today.

Song: OK Go - Get Over It. I think this is an older one, but I heard it on the radio last night and had to go find it :-)

Best thing: New map pack!

Worst thing: Kinda tired. Not bad, though.

Yep yep yep

No comments:

Post a Comment