Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May 6

Wednesday night! No internet at work last night, again, so I didn't get a chance to write. It rained most of the night too so I dunno if that had anything to do with it or not, lol. Not really much else going on though so it's not that big of a deal.

So I got home Tuesday morning and TK was awake so I played with him for a while then tried to go to bed. I ended up not falling asleep until almost 1:00 though :-( Got up and had leftovers for dinner then went to work. It had started raining sometime in the afternoon and rained really hard until around 2:00 am or so. I think they said some areas ended up getting over 4" of rain! Crazy.

Wednesday morning TK was asleep when I got home so I hung out and chatted with TH at work for a while then tried to go to bed. Once again though I couldn't fall asleep until late. Sigh. Got up around 8:00 and hung out with TH and TK until time to come to work. And now I'm here.

I'm thinking TK and I will probably go to the store in the morning and run a few errands. Then hopefully I can get some decent sleep after we get home :-/

Noms for the days: Tuesday, Wednesday. Eh :-/

Song: Wolfmother - Woman. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Soooo much rain!

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment