Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25

Holy Shit. So there was more rain today, more storms, more flooding, a few more tornadoes...yeah. I didn't sleep well at fucking all. I never did hear exactly how much rain fell today but we had the worst flood we've had here since 1981 (which, oddly enough, also happened on Memorial Day). So that's all been super duper fun and shit :-/

So yeah. Got home this morning and TK was awake so we played a little COD, I watched a couple of episodes of Grey's Anatomy, threw some chicken in the crockpot for dinner, then went to bed around 10:30 or so. Woke up around 1:00 when the storms started and basically just sat there watching the freaking weather alerts rolling in. Luckily nothing too bad ended up happening. It finally all died down around 6:30 and I took another quick nap before work. I'm sitting here watching the radar right now though and there are a few storms firing up off to the west that look like they might make it to us. Sigh.

Noms for the day: MFP! Decided I'm going to do the whole keto thing for a couple of weeks to kinda kick start things. I did finish up the rest of a bottle of vodka today so I don't plan on drinking anything for a while.

Song: Alabama - Roll On (Eighteen Wheeler). Random shuffle.

Best thing: Didn't get blown away by a tornado, so yay?

Worst thing: Stupid stormy shit and no sleep so I'm all tired and shit :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment