Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May 27

So. Wednesday night, yay. Except that tonight I got here at 7 pm and I'm here until 7 am tomorrow. So not quite as yay. Although this will give me 4 hours of overtime, on top of the 4 hours of holiday pay for Memorial Day, plus getting my Sundays back puts me back at 40 hours for the week... Yeah, it should be a pretty sweet paycheck, lol. Apparently the other girl who was quitting didn't actually let anyone know until after she was supposed to be at work today, and they didn't have anyone who could cover it so my boss stayed late and I came in early. So that was that. 

Not really much else going on though. Got busy last night and didn't get a chance to write but there really wasn't much to tell. Got home Tuesday morning and TK was asleep so I slept most of the day, lol. Got up and hung out with them for a while, had leftover chicken stuff for dinner, then went to work. It didn't rain during the day Tuesday but it stormed just a little bit overnight. 


Wednesday I got home and TK was awake so I played a little COD with him then went to bed around 9:30 or so. Slept for a couple of hours before it started storming and shit again, which woke me up, and I got up and hung out with TK for a while. Went to bed again and they called wanting me to come to work early so I really didn't get much sleep. Sigh. I did stop and buy a couple of Rockstars though so that should help. 

So, yeah. Stupid not enough sleep and stupid traffic on the way here and stupid so many people coming in out here at work. Sigh. I gots this though, lol. 

Noms for the days: MFP Tuesday, Wednesday. Yay! 

Song: Guano Apes - Open Your Eyes. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Yay, overtime! 

Worst thing: Ehhhh tired :-(

Yeehaw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment