Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 29

Thursday night! Finally, lol. Not much going on again today. It's a little cooler tonight but pretty windy. Supposed to be even cooler tomorrow and then rain off and on most of the weekend. Or something like that. Dunno.

So let's see. TK was asleep when I got home this morning so I chatted with TH at work for a while then went to bed. Got up a little after TH got home and hung out with them, helped TK with some school work, then TH and TK went to Sonic for dinner. I stayed home and played a little COD by myself :-) Hung out with them for a little bit after they got back, and now I'm at work. Super duper exciting, huh?

This weekend...I dunno. We're going to take care of the kitties in the morning, probably run a few errands, and I really need to go drive at least one night. Sunday is the Super Bowl (Seahawks and Patriots) and they're streaming it online so we'll probably go ahead and watch it because why the hell not? So, yeah. Should be nice though :-)

Noms for the day: MFP.

Song: Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Thursday night!

Worst thing: Headache, kinda.

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment