Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 15

Thursday night, yay!! It's not as cool tonight and it's a lot busier here at work. Kinda makes you think the two are related, lol. It was warmer today, in the mid 50's, and it's supposed to get a little warmer ever day through the weekend. As long as it doesn't get too hot too early it won't be bad. So we'll see.

So I got busy last night and didn't get a chance to write. Not much going on though so oh well. Got home yesterday and TK was still awake so I hung out with him for a while and helped with some schoolwork. Went to bed kinda late and woke up before TH got home. Made some fajita type stuff from the leftover chicken, ate dinner, hung out with TH and TK for a while, then took another quick nap. When I got to work I found out that the other girl here had called in because she couldn't find a babysitter. Again ಠ_ಠ I'm kinda thinking she might not be around too much longer since she did the same thing last week, and she wasn't sure if she would be able to make it Thursday either (Spoiler alert - she didn't). So, yeah.

This morning when I got home TK was asleep so I stayed up for a while talking to TH at work. Went to bed later than I probably should have and got up a little bit after TH got home. Had leftovers for dinner, hung out with TH and TK, took a shower, and now I'm at work. Woofreakinghoo.

So tomorrow morning TK and I are going to go take care of the kitties, run a few errands, then (sigh) go up and see my mom. Oh, and spend the night. Double freaking sigh. Not sure exactly what we'll be doing but I know she at least wants to go get a haircut. TK needs a haircut too though so that actually works. So, all of that should be just loads of freaking fun :-/

Noms for the day: Nope nope nope nope nope.

Song: Puscifer - The Humbling River. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Thursday night!

Worst thing: Still feeling all eh and stuff :-(

Poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment