Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19

Monday night, back at work. It's a lot warmer tonight but not as busy. I think the last of the college kids have finally gone back to school :-) So now it should be fairly quiet around here for a while. At least until Spring Break, that is. Then I'll be back to bitching about the children every night. Guess I'd better enjoy the quiet while it lasts, lol.

So, I survived the whole weekend at my mom's house thing. Yay!! Let's see. I was kinda tired when I got off Friday morning so I went home and took a quick nap, then TK and I went to take care of the Petsmart kitties. While we were there we bought 6 little Neon Tetras to put in my fish tank here at work. They're so cute!! Ahem. Finished up there and stopped by HEB for a couple of things, went home and grabbed all of the shit we were taking to my mom's house, stopped by my work to drop off the fishies, then went up to my mom's. Hung out with her for a little bit then took her and TK to get a haircut. She didn't feel like doing anything else but she needed a couple of things from the store so we dropped her off at home and went to HEB. At like, 5:00 on Friday afternoon. Not. Fucking. Fun >:-( Went by Dominos on the way back to her house and picked up a couple of pizzas. Watched a couple of movies, ate dinner, and hung out for a while then went to bed kinda early because we were tired.

Saturday we woke up and basically just hung out with her until about 1:00 then decided to head home. TK and I stopped by a couple of Targets on the way to look at toys. We also picked up some frozen wings and fries to cook for dinner. Got home and hung out with TH, had dinner, then he went on to bed and TK and I stayed up for a while playing.

Sunday we slept kinda late then I helped TK with some schoolwork, did some cleaning and laundry, then TH went to Sam's to pick up a couple of things and went to meet some guy from Craigslist to buy some swords. Lol yep. Swords. While he was gone TK and I played a little GTA V until he got home then hung out with him for a while, had chili cheese tater tots for dinner and watched A Walk Among the Tombstones for movie night. It was good! TH went on to bed and TK and I stayed up replaying part of the Halo: Reach campaign. It was fun :-)

Monday we slept kinda late again. I helped TK with some more schoolwork until after TH got home, hung out with him for a while, and kinda thought about taking a quick nap but I really didn't have time. So I'm kinda tired tonight. Sigh.

Noms for the weekend: Nope.

Song: KONGOS - I Want To Know. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: New fishies at work!!

Worst thing: Tired and still feeling crappy :-/

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment