Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1

Okey dokeys then. Holy crap it is soooooo much better at work tonight!! Still kinda busy but nothing like the epic clusterfuckedness that was last night. So that's good :-) It never did ice or anything though. It was cold most of the day yesterday and the rain started this morning around 2:00 am or so. It's pretty much been like that all day today. I think it's supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow but there's still a decent chance of rain early in the day. Or something like that, lol.

So let's see. Not really much going on the last couple of days. Wednesday morning I got home and TK was asleep so I chatted with TH at work for a while then went to bed kinda early. Got up before TH got home and played a little GTA V with TK for a while. Hung out with TH after he got home then took another quick nap. And then went to work. And holy fucking shit it was busy :-/

Got home this morning and TK was asleep again so I was going to play a little COD by myself but of course multiplayer was down. Sigh. So I ended up playing the Halo Guardians Beta for a while. Went to bed a little later than I probably should have and got up around 6:00 or so. Hung out with TH for a little bit, played some COD with TK, and now I'm at work. And it's Thursday night!! Tomorrow morning we're going to take care of the kitties and then...dunno yet. I absolutely have to go drive at least one night this weekend, though. And then Sunday is my birthday. Woofreakinghoo, lol.

Noms for the days: Nope.

Song: Bridge To Grace - Everything. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Thursday night!!

Worst thing: Fucking New Year's fucking Eve >:-(

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment