Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 13

Not much going on today. Pretty slow again at work, which is nice. It's still cool and a little damp out tonight but at least the wind has died down for now. I think tomorrow's supposed to be cold and drizzly again though, and then warm up a little bit by the weekend. Dunno for sure.

TK was awake when I got home this morning so I hung out with him for a while. Helped him sort through some more of his Lego stuff and did a little schoolwork with him. Went to bed around 11:00 or so and got up at 8:00. We still had leftover chicken so I didn't worry about cooking dinner. And now I'm at work. Soooo exciting, lol.

Noms for the day: Nope.

Song: KFaceTV - Talk Nerdy To Me. I love this :-) It's a parody of Jason Derulo's Talk Dirty To Me.

Best thing: Saw my cop buddy last night :-)

Worst thing: Just kinda eh again :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment