Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8

Thursday night! Cold tonight but not nearly as bad as it was last night. When I left work this morning it was 22 with a wind chill of 16. That's...a little cool, lol. It didn't help either that one of my cop buddies came by and I stood outside for almost an hour talking to him. It was a while before I could feel my toes again :-/ They're still calling for a slight chance of icy shit in the morning, and then better chances for Friday night and Saturday night. So I guess we'll see what happens. On the bright side though it has been pretty freaking slow at work tonight. So that's something :-)

So I got home this morning and TK was asleep. Chatted with TH at work for a little bit, played a little COD by myself, then went to bed. Got up and helped TK with his schoolwork, hung out with TH after he got home, made fish and veggies for dinner, then played a little GTA V with TK until time to come to work. Yay, lol.

So let's see. If it's not all icy nasty when I get off in the morning we'll probably go take care of the kitties early. Then...I dunno. If it is bad out we'll just wait until later to go. I'm kinda really thinking it will be fine though. Fingers crossed, lol. It would be nice if it didn't do anything bad until after TH gets home tomorrow afternoon. I need to go drive this weekend but if the weather's bad I'm not going to risk it. But now we have everything we need to build the shelves for TK's room, and his new desk showed up today, so we can work on installing all of that. Plus I need to spend some time helping TK get caught up on schoolwork corrections since he has like, 8 days left in the semester and he's kinda borderline on passing a couple of his classes :-/ So we definitely have plenty to do this weekend. And too it would be nice to play a little bit since today was the first time I had played in like, 3 days. Sigh.

Noms for the day: MFP. Eh, a little bit over thanks to some surprise cheesy bread from my coworker. I was way under yesterday though so it all kinda balances out, right? :-P

Song: DJ Snake, Lil Jon - Turn Down For What. Okayyy. I had never seen the video before and now I'm sitting here going, WTF did I just watch? XD

Best thing: Thursday night!!!

Worst thing: So Uber sent out an email today announcing that they're cutting rates in my city. It was already getting hard to make money since they've hired so many fucking drivers, and now we'll be making less for every ride we do manage to get. Assholes >:-(

Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment