Thursday, April 2, 2015

April 2

Thursday night, yay! Not much going on though. Tomorrow is Good Friday and apparently there's no school so it's busier than fuck here at work. Sigh. We'll go do the kitties and stuff tomorrow and I'll be off Friday night but then back at work Saturday night because I'm covering for someone. So that should be loads of freaking fun :-/

So let's see. Like I said, not really much going on. Pretty much just work, sleep, hang out with TH and TK, and come back to work. April Fools Day was a huge success though. The brownie thing was fucking hilarious, lol. I'm kind of afraid to see what they might do to me next year though because TH said that I definitely outdid myself this year :-)

Noms for the days: Almost?

Song: Flobots - Handlebars. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: April Fools Day XD

Worst thing: Stupid busy night at work >:-(

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment