Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 28

Not much going on today. Nice and cool again though, which is nice :-) I think they were calling for a high of around 70 today but it stayed cloudy and barely hit 60. Figure we'd better enjoy it while it lasts because before we know it it's gonna be like, 100 or so :-/

So let's see. Got home this morning and TK was asleep so I chatted with TH at work then stayed up reading for a while. Went to bed around 9:00 and got up around 4:00. Made some banana bread, hung out with TH and TK, watched the pilot episode of The X Files (I had forgotten how awesome it is!), had leftovers for dinner, and now I'm at work. Fun stuff, lol.

Noms for the day: MFP. Not sure how much of the salad I'll end up eating so it could actually be less.

Song: DJ Khaled - I'm So Hood. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Nice and cool :-)

Worst thing: Headache, kinda.

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment