Thursday, April 9, 2015

April 9

Thursday night, yay. Our kitty Amber's still missing, so...yeah. We've put up fliers and we're still checking the shelter and everything but I'm kinda not really thinking we're going to get her back :-( Hopefully I'm wrong though...

So let's see. Not really much going on. I haven't slept well all week so that kinda sucks. Played a little COD with TK and my buddy from work today. That was fun :-) Tomorrow we go take care of the kitties and run errands. We've got a pretty bad flea infestation even though everyone has a flea collar so if it's not storming in the morning when we leave I think we're going to lock the kitties outside and flea bomb the house. Cause they're getting seriously annoying >:-( There's supposed to be a decent chance for storms tonight, Saturday, and Sunday but only a slight chance Friday. So we'll see.

Noms for the days: Nope. Though I have decided (once again :-/) that I'm not going to buy any alcohol for a while. Hopefully that will be a good thing...

Song: Barenaked Ladies - Alcohol. Seems fitting, lol.

Best thing: Thursday night!!

Worst thing: Kitty Amber :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment