Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 8

Sunday night, back at work. Yay, lol. It's nice and cool out tonight :-) It kinda rained off and on Friday and Saturday but it's pretty much all dried out by now. We never did get the serious stuff like they were calling for but that's cool. I wasn't really ready for another round of hiding out in the bathroom with 7 nervous cats anyway, lol.

So let's see. Got home Friday morning and TK and I started on the Black Ops 3 campaign. We only made it through the first 4 or 5 missions but so far I'm liking it. We were pretty tired after that so we took a nap and TH woke us up when he got home. Made wings and fries for dinner, watched the newest Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., then hung out with TH until he went to bed. Hopped on and played a little Destiny with a couple of our clan buddies and went to bed around 3:00 or so.

Saturday I got up kinda early, hung out with TH and TK for a while, started some laundry, then took a quick nap because I had a headache. Got up and had leftovers for dinner, hung out with TH until he went to bed, then basically just sat around catching up on The Walking Dead and fucking around on Reddit until I was ready to go to bed. So that was fun, lol.

Sunday I slept kinda late, watched some football with TH and TK, finished the laundry, made homemade pizza (nom!), then took a quick nap before work. And now I'm here. Yeehaw, lol.

Noms for the days: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Song: Skillet - Monster.

Best thing: Playing with our clan buddies :-)

Worst thing: Feeling kinda blah tonight :-(

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment