Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November 3

So, not much going on today. Got home and TK was asleep so I chatted with TH for a while then went to bed. Got up around 4:00 or so, made some banana bread, hung out with TH for a while, then took another quick nap before work. And now I'm here, lol. We still had leftover chicken so we had that for dinner. If I have the stuff for it I might make an enchilada casserole with some of it for tomorrow night. Just need to poke around in the pantry and see what all's in there, lol.

It was super foggy Monday and Tuesday morning and they're calling for more of the same in the morning. Definitely makes the drive home interesting :-/ Right now I think it's supposed to start raining either Wednesday night or Thursday morning and it looks like it's gonna be more of what we got last weekend. So this should be fun...

Noms for the day: MFP.

Song: Cowboy Mouth - Jenny Says. I likes :-)

Best thing: So yesterday was another chance to get the Black Spindle in Destiny but I didn't have a chance to do it. TK took my guy in and got it for me :-)

Worst thing: Ok so I had to change my tire yesterday, right? Well now I am so freaking sore it's not even funny. It was a bitch and a half to get the lug nuts broken loose >:-(

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment