Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30

Thursday night, yay! Not really much going on today. Talked to TH on the way home, TK was asleep when I got there so I went to bed fairly early and got up around 4:30 or so. Hung out with them for a while, made burgers for dinner, and now I'm at work. There's supposed to be a cold front moving through tonight that might kick off a few showers and thunderstorms. I'm sitting here watching a pretty decent lightning show but I don't know yet if it's going to make it this far. We'll see, lol.

Tomorrow TK and I get to go do the kitty thing, probably run a few errands, then after TH gets home we do Halloween!! I think TK's buddy is going to come spend the night, so that should be fun :-)

Noms for the day: Nom.

Song: Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Thursday night!!

Worst thing: Headache, kinda :-/

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment