Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 28

Kinda tired again tonight :-/ Not really much going on though. Got home this morning and TK was asleep. Talked to TH at work for a while then went to bed around 10:00 or so. Got up at 2:30 and TK and I went to Sam's. Traffic was freaking horrible for some reason >:-( TH was already home when we got finished so we hung out with him for a while. I made some brown rice and black bean stuff for dinner then took a quick nap before work. So...yeah, that's pretty much it :-P

Noms for the day: I'm working on it...

Song: CkY - Tripled Manic State. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Managed to give Zoe her meds twice today without too much drama. Yay!

Worst thing: I might have finished off the last little bit of vodka this morning, even though it was really too much to drink at one time. Which might have resulted in me puking my guts up and feeling like shit for the rest of the day. Sigh.

Poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment