Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21

Still kinda tired tonight but not quite as bad as yesterday. A little busier here at work for some reason. Last night ended up being super dead. Which is always nice :-) Last night was also supposed to be the peak of the Orionids Meteor shower so I spent some time standing outside staring at the sky. Never managed to see anything though :-( It's dark enough out here that I have a pretty good view of the stars but I guess it wasn't quite dark enough for meteors. Sigh. Oh, and I met the "new" guy this morning. He's worked for the company for a long time - he used to work in the main office and would drive around checking up on all of the sites, so I've actually known him for about 6 years now. He's going to be filling in at our site for the guy who just quit/got fired or whatever. There's still a chance that I might end up working Friday night though. I'll probably find out tomorrow.

So let's see. Stopped by Randall's on my way home this morning because they had my low-carb tortillas on sale. I also found a couple of blocks of cheddar habanero cheese marked down that I had to try. It's hot but really good! Got home and TK was asleep so I chatted with TH at work for a while then went to bed. Got up at 3:00 and played a little Transformers War For Cybertron with TK until TH got home, made burgers for dinner, watched an episode of Orange Is The New Black, and now I'm at work.

Noms for the day: Yep. I haven't eaten the dinner salad yet so if I don't end up finishing it I'll be a little lower :-)

Song: Fitz And The Tantrums - Fool's Gold. Another new one!

Best thing: Kitties doing great! And little Zoe is getting less and less skittish every day :-)

Worst thing: Kinda tired still :-/

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment