Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13

My first day back on keto! Yay, lol. So far so good, which is awesome. All I really have to do it stick with it because I know it works. Hopefully I can do this!

So, let's see. I stopped by Randall's on my way home this morning and picked up a pork roast, some onions, and some radishes. Got home and threw it all in the crockpot to cook all day. TK was asleep so I stayed up for a little while talking to TH (at work), went to bed around 9:00, and woke up at about 1:30. Got up and vacuumed, did a little cleaning and a load of laundry, and played with TK for a while until TH got home at 3:00. He was supposed to work until 4:00 again but they finally got a new guy trained and the big boss is trying to cut down on the overtime. So that was cool. Hung out with them then took another quick nap around 6:30 or so. And now I'm at work. It's nice and cool out tonight! Last night and most of today was super windy while the cold front was moving through but it's died down now. We did end up getting just a little bit of rain after I got home this morning but nothing like what it looked like on the overnight radar. Seems like most of the heavy stuff fizzled out before it got here. At least the front cooled everything down though :-)

This morning we ordered a couple of cheapish OtterBox Defender cases off of eBay and a couple of 128 Gig iPhone 6s from AT&T. The cases should be here by Friday and I think the phones said they'll ship in 2 weeks or so. I picked a case with a dark purple skin and teal plastic shell. It looks awesome :-) Once we get the phones I'm going to see about trading in my 4S at Gamestop since they're offering $125 in store credit for it. Figure we can put that toward the new COD game coming out in November. TK can have TH's old 64 Gig 4S because the one he's using right now is only a 16 Gig and it's almost full. Then I'll take TK's 16 Gig and use it for Uber, and return the phone that I'm renting from Uber. That'll save $10/week right there.

Noms for the day: Yay! If I get hungry later I might grab a few more almonds or a couple of Slim Jims. Either way I'll end up just fine.

Song: Katy Perry, Kanye West - E.T.. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Feeling good today!

Worst thing: Sat down to play GTA V with TK for the first time in a few days and fucking Xbox Live matchmaking was fucked up. It was some kind of problem with the friends' list because you could play regular matchmaking with random people but you couldn't hook up with your friends to play. So that was lame.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment