Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 25

So...yeah. Thursday night, yay! I'm not really sure why but I just haven't had a chance to write all week. It's been busy at work and shit but there's also just not really much going on. Been feeling kinda blah lately too so maybe that's it. I dunno...

So let's see. It has kinda rained off and on all week. We never did get a chance to go swimming but I think TK and I are going to try to go when they open in the morning. We've all felt kinda shitty all week but TH actually came home early from work today because he was puking and shit. So I don't imagine he'll feel like going tomorrow even if he does make it to work. Other than that it's just been the usual. So yay?

Noms for the days: Nope.

Song: Kevin McKidd - How We Operate. From Grey's Anatomy. I likes :-)

Best thing: Got plans for another game night with my boss/buddy Saturday night!

Worst thing: Poor sick TH :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment